Fulcrum Terms and Conditions
Last revised: March 2023
Fundraising Mastery Program
Fundraising Mastery is a 3 month accelerator program designed to help participating companies succeed at raising investor capital.
- Bi-weekly live session video calls with Q&A section to lead Company CEO through the process of raising seed capital.
- Bi-weekly office hours with Fulcrum experts (and guests) to get your questions answered and work through execution.
- Bi-weekly 1 on 1 strategy calls with coaches and mentors (scheduled when it works for you).
- Weekly group calls with other program CEOs to build your network, provide accountability and power your process
- 24/7 Private Slack mastermind group
- Weekly activities to prepare and execute your raise.
- Access to sample term sheets & legal documents
- Introductions to investors
- $1M USD in perks
- Why most founders struggle with raising money, and how and why a small fraction succeed
- A proven fundraising process that makes raising money simple and smooth
- The winning psychology of fundraising and how to apply it
- How to set your valuation and how to know how much to raise
- Dilution, liquidation preferences and other “gotchas” founders need to know about
- When, why and how to officially launch your raise
- How to identify, meet and close angel and VC investors
- The most important factors investors consider when deciding whether to invest
- How to get investors excited to invest
- The most effective and efficient ways to meet investors and get high quality introductions
- How to run initial and followup investor meetings
- Rookie fundraising mistakes and how to avoid them
- And most importantly… everything you need to know and do to get cash in the bank
As compensation for the services detailed above, Fulcrum shall be compensated in the form of a warrant agreement between Fulcrum and Company giving Fulcrum the right to purchase equity equal to 1.5% of the total capitalization of the participating entity at the next equity financing (as detailed in the warrant agreement). Company shall also pay a program fee of $5,000 (or $6,000 if paid in installments over 3 months). In exchange for the compensation herein named, Fulcrum shall deliver the services to Company in a professional and timely manner.